Tuesday, June 5, 2018

Author introduction

In this post, I will introduce my ORCID, Google Scholar and About.me data

ORCID code

ORCID iD iconorcid.org/0000-0003-2031-4544

Using the given code above, you can always follow my publications, even if the displayed author name is not always the same, or if it has any small change. 

Google Scholar

Following the link provided below, you can find my profile at Google Scholar, where ya can also find my publications, continuously updated, and also meet some research colleagues, with whom we share some publications.

Google Scholar



About.me

This last link will drive you to my profile at About.me site, where you can find some extra data, apart from my publications information, like hobbies, interests or job skills.

About.me

No comments:

Post a Comment